We are looking for industry experts to contribute to our blog. We want to help SMEs progress and develop into sustainable businesses, while providing a place where they can access the right information at the right time.
- Do you have that business knowledge from running your own business?
- Are you up to date on the latest trends, and want to offer your insight and knowledge?
- We want to focus on small to corporate businesses because they form our entire economy.
- We hope you can help us to provide business owners with high-value, informative articles. It doesn’t matter if you are an authority in your field or only just starting out, we want to give you the opportunity to share your insights with our readers, while showcasing your writing skills.
- Perhaps you know how to create infographics? Or perhaps you can dazzle us with your video editing skills? If so, we would love to hear from you, as we think visually-engaging content offers an excellent way of communicating with the reader.
- Are you up for the challenge?
Our content is:
- Well-researched, fact-driven, informative and related to business.
- Business owners are busy people, so your articles need to be easy to read and in-depth
- Write an attention-grabbing opening. Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue reading?
- Does your first paragraph tell the reader clearly and concisely what the article is about?
- Main Categories on the site: Sales and Marketing, Finance, Legal, Health and safety, Innovation and General
- Infographics, video content, illustrations and photo galleries
Submitted articles should:
- Be between 750 – 3500 words
- Use British English or American English
- Comprise short paragraphs, numbered lists, bullets points, images
- Include sub-headings
- Only include images for which you own the copyright and can provide us with proof of ownership. (we take no responsibility for images you have submitted to us)
- Be unique (we will always double check before accepting an article)
- Not be published elsewhere online
- Include reference links to reputable sources for all facts and data cited (We’ll include these as embedded links in the text).
How to submit an article?
Please proofread before sending
If you have an article already written, please email us through the contact form. If you would like to write an article, or have any questions, please contact us by filling in the form.
Is this a free service?
We offer both free and paid options. Please contact us for further information.
When will you hear back from us after pitch submission?
Please allow up to two weeks for our Editor to respond to your pitch or article. Paid publications are scheduled with priority, typically within few working days.
Can you edit my article
We reserve the right to tweak the article for SEO purposes, or to make it more appealing to the reader. We will email you if any changes are made to your article.
What do I do after I have submitted the article?
Once the article has been published we will email you to let you know it is live. We also hope you’ll contribute to any comments that are left, responding to readers’ questions. If you’re on social media, we’d love it if you could share the article.
We look forward to reading your pitch or article.